Sometimes my suggestions were a little bit erm..... wrong!
This hypnotic suggestion in particular was not a good idea...
One night, I told my work colleague that his feet were stuck to the floor. I said that with each click of my fingers he could release one foot, but as soon as he put it back down it’d stick fast and he wouldn’t be able to move. I also said that when I clapped my hands, he’d be completely free and able to move normally.
To ‘spice things up a little’ (which is usually a mistake) I also told him that he had diarrhoea and was desperate for the toilet.
I then proceeded to click my fingers very very slowly as he struggled to un-stick one foot at a time.
After a minute or so of watching him squirm I clapped my hands and he made a mad dash for the toilet.
This all happened at the end of the night, everything was packed away and we were all set to go home. So when he returned to the staff room we locked up and left. I didn’t even think about checking the toilet.
A couple of hours later, I was woken by my phone at 6am. It was my boss, the store manager. He’d just turned up to open the store and had walked into the staff toilets only to find them completely covered in **** (I’m sure you can guess!) It was all over the toilet seat, the floor and even on the walls. To say he was livid would be an understatement. Erm… whoops!
There's a couple of lessons about hypnosis to be learned here....
- FIRST... A hypnotised subject will often respond to your suggestion in ways you don't expect, so be careful what you tell them to do....
- SECOND... if a client ever comes to you asking if you can help to relieve their constipation, the answer is YES!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment