Controlling blood flow with hypnosis.... not as medical as you might expect!!!

Many years ago, after work one day we were all sitting in the staff room and (as usual) my mates wanted me to do some hypnosis.

I didn't have anything prepared so I scanned the room looking for ideas. And my eyes fell onto the staple gun.....

So... without much thought to the consequences... I gave a friend the suggestion that his arm was completely anaesthetised. Then jabbed a staple into it.

Yes, I know. I’m not proud of these early experiments, and no, the staple gun wasn’t sterilised, or even clean, it was just a regular office stapler that happened to be on the table next to me when I was trying to think of something to do.

He said that he could feel it, but there was absolutely no pain. Almost as though his arm was made of clay. But the wasn't the most interesting thing....

The staple went all the way in, so that only a flat line of metal was showing. Interestingly, he didn’t bleed. Which I found a little odd. But it gave me an idea. I told him that I was going to pull the staple out, but he would not bleed. Then after 5 seconds he would bleed from the left side puncture hole, but not from the right side one.

I accept that this was a very convoluted suggestion but I just wanted to see what would happen. I pulled out the staple and nothing happened. He didn’t bleed. Everybody watching counted to five, then perfectly on cue a small beed of blood oozed out of the left side hole. The right side remained completely bloodless. Just a tiny puncture hole.

I'm glad I did these crazy little experiments. They really open your mind to new possibilities of what you can achieve with hypnosis.

If you'd like to become a hypnotist... for free... then please check out my online hypnosis course at https://freehypnosislessons.com the course is 100% and covers all areas of hypnosis.... well... almost all areas, I don't expect you to jab staples into peoples arms!!

If you click on the link above you can read what my existing students think about the course. Many of them had attended some very expensive courses before they did mine and they all agree that mine is much better. So maybe you should give it a try ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment